tiempo Zaragoza

viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

A book to read during Christmas time (1ºA*, 1ºB, 1ºC*)


The year is ending and holidays are coming soon. It´s time to enjoy, to celebrate and to spend with family and friends.
So, Why don´t we do something different?
Instead of the typical Christmas homework I propose you to enjoy reading Gerald Durrell´s Book. My family and other animals.
This is a very funny story about the writer, Gerald Durrell and his family, an English family who go to live to the greek island of Corfu.
In 30 pages Gerald describes some of their adventures, the nature and animals of the island, the animals he kept as pets, and the teachers who tried to educate him with varying success, and everything with a very amusing sense of humour.
After reading the book you can try to answer the activities, page 37-44 (not compulsory).

I read the book when I was your age and I really enjoyed it. I hope you will do it too!

Happy New Year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario